Essential Oil Room sprays are one of the easiest ways to incorporate using essential oils in your home.
If you are like me, I’m trying to create a healthier home and one way is by getting rid of all the toxic chemicals we have gotten used to using in our everyday life. Creating DIY homemade room sprays has allowed me to get rid of all the plugins and air freshener devices I was using.
I’m now making a healthier option using essential oils and saving money while creating an amazing smelling home.
I love when friends come over and tell me how great my house smells! Yes, Essential oils for the win.
I have a basic Essential Oil Room spray recipe that I then adapt to fit the homemade room spray I’m trying to create.
Steps to make a basic Essential Oil room spray:
1. Start by adding your 10-15 drops of essential oil in the spray bottle
2. Add 1 tsp of Salt, I typically use Himalayan Salt. Using a small funnel makes this step easier.
3. Stir bottle to mix essential oil and salt.
4. Fill rest of bottle with water. I like to fill to just below where the bottle begins to curve up to the neck. That way there is plenty of room for the sprayer parts.
5. Add sprayer top and shake well. Dry bottle and label your spray. Shake well before each use.
Check out the post below to find a DIY Essential Oil Room Spray recipe that fits your needs!